We know that many of you are itching to get out and explore the world, and travel companies like Colombia Photo Expeditions believe leisure travel will return and can be done safely. For this reason, they have designed a set of “Peace of Mind” natural history, birdwatching and photography tours that we think are the safest way to get you back out there when international air travel resumes:
- We are strictly following the World Travel and Tourism Council and the Colombian government’s biosafety protocols at the Araucana Lodge and in the field. The lodge has very spacious rooms with open hallways and common areas, excellent ventilation, and is only operating at 40% capacity.
- Our revised cancellation policy allows you to book with much flexibility and peace of mind.
- Exclusive and private. A private guide means you will not share activities with others and you will always be transported in a private vehicle.
- Flexibility in Daily Activities – This itinerary is merely a suggestion of activities; please contact us for more options.
- Minimum Contact: Surely, we have designed the tours to visit sites where contact with other travelers will be minimal. We understand that contact with the locals it what makes traveling an enriching experience, so this will happen only in open areas and outdoors where we can practice social distancing.